Wednesday 4 April 2018

Love Animals? Pet Photography Manchester...




When I first decided to undertake my venture as a freelance photographer wedding photography was at the top of my list but I didn't want to restrict myself to photographing one type of event. So I decided to have parts of my business in subjects I love the most including event photography, newborn photography, portrait photography and pet photography. Why did I want to be a pet photographer? I often hear that the hardest things to work with are children and animals. And I choose to photograph both!

I choose to do pet photography simply because I love animals, I have always had pets growing up - goldfish, hamsters’ rabbits, birds, dogs, and being a Manchester pet photographer allows me to work for people that love their pets as much as I love mine.

As much as I love all animals, I have to admit that dogs are my favourite! Every dog that I meet has their own personality and I find them to be the easiest to capture in a photograph.

Manchester Pet Photography
Pet Photography Manchester, Dukinfield Park.
A typical pet photography shoot was at Dukinfield Park not long ago. After meting up with my client and Bella, the dog/model, in Dukinfield Park and having a brief discussion about Bella, her traits, personality, things she likes to do, and what type of photographs that she wanted we set about the park getting Bella used to me - and having a camera pointed at her. It was not long before Bella was in full flow, fetching sticks and chasing squirrels back up their trees!
Manchester Pet Photography
Pet Photography Manchester, Dukinfield Park

Getting to work with people and their pet, out and about in the parks of Greater Manchester is the best part of being a Manchester pet photographer. Heading out to Dukinfield park was as enjoyable to me as it would have been taking my own dogs to the park. Knowing that the photographs I produced will bring joy to someone for years to come is a bonus!

Manchester Pet Photography
Pet Photography Manchester, Dukinfield Park.



Wedding Photography Manchester | Newborn Photography Manchester | Portrait Photography Manchester | Pet Photography Manchester

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.